You can use your miles to travel to more than 1,350 worldwide destinations on Copa Airlines, Copa Airlines Colombia, United, or any participating airline in the MileagePlus program.
After obtaining a minimum of 75% of the miles required for a reward trip, you have the option of buying the remaining 25% at US $35 plus taxes for every 1,000 miles. Miles must be purchased in blocks of 1,000 miles, and can only be purchased if you are going to redeem a reward for more than 20,000 miles.
Reward tickets are classified by series or geographical areas. In each of these, the number of miles needed to receive a ticket for the various classes varies. MileagePlus reward tickets do not qualify for miles accruals or upgrades to Premier status.
In addition, with the miles your earn you can upgrade to a higher class, redeem rewards points, and make donations.
- Interactive reward chart
- Telephone numbers for making reservations using your miles.