You may check musical instruments as baggage as long as they comply with the following restrictions.
- The musical instrument must be enclosed in a bag made of material that is sufficiently sturdy to withstand handling during transport.
- Instruments must have a conditional acceptance tag attached to them.
- The passenger information must be included on the back of the tag.
- If you choose to take the musical instrument onboard, the instrument may occupy a seat. However, you must pay the corresponding fare for the extra seat.
- If you are transporting a stringed instrument, the strings must be loosened.