The Customer Service Team estimates that you will receive a written response within 20 days.
To ensure that your inquiry, request, or claim is handled in a timely manner, please note the following information before continuing:
1. Baggage or items forgotten onboard
- a. If you are seeking information about your delayed baggage, please enter your claim number on the baggage information site at this link.
- b. If you would like to file a new claim about damage to your baggage or items missing from your baggage, please complete our Baggage Claim form.
- c. If you would like to file a claim due to an item forgotten onboard, please report your lost item(s) here.
2. If you need to confirm your itinerary, choose seats, or inquire about future trips, please go to the Manage your reservation section or contact our Reservation Center.
3. To request a ticket refound:
- a. If you made your purchase through a travel agency (including an online travel agency, such as despegar.com, expedia.com, or priceline.com), you must request a refund from your travel agency.
- b. If you made your purchase at a Sales Office or at an airport where Copa operates, please go to a Sales Office to request a refund.
- c. If you made your purchase on copa.com or by calling our Reservation Center, please click here to complete your request.
4. If you would like to share a compliment or make a complaint, claim, or suggestion about a completed trip, please click here.