To ensure that your inquiry, request or claim is handled in a timely manner, please note the following information before continuing:
1. If you need to confirm your itinerary, choose seats or inquire about future trips, please go to the Manage your reservation section or contact our Reservation Center.
2. To request a ticket refund:
- a. If you made your purchase through a travel agency (including an online travel agency, such as despegar.com, expedia.com or priceline.com), you must request a refund from your travel agency.
- b. If you made your purchase at a Sales Office or at an airport where Copa operates, please go to a Sales Office to request a refund.
- c. If you made your purchase on copa.com or by calling our Reservation Center, please click here to complete your request.
3. If you would like to file a new claim about damage to your baggage or missing items from your baggage please click here and choose "Baggage Claim" in the contact reason. If you would like to share a compliment or make a complaint, claim or suggestion about a completed trip, please click here and choose ”Travel experience” in the contact reason.