The Customer Service Team estimates that you will receive a written response within 20 days.
To ensure that your inquiry, request, or claim is handled in a timely manner, please note the following information before continuing:
1. Baggage or items forgotten onboard
- a. If you are seeking information about your delayed baggage, please enter your claim number on the baggage information site at this link.
- b. If you would like to file a new claim due to: damage to your baggage or items missing from your baggage, please contact the Baggage Customer Service Team at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- c. If you would like to file a claim due to an item forgotten onboard, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you need to confirm your itinerary, choose seats, or inquire about future trips, please go to the Manage your reservation section or contact our Reservation Center.
3. To request a ticket refound:
- a. If you made your purchase through a travel agency (including an online travel agency, such as despegar.com, expedia.com, or priceline.com), you must request a refund from your travel agency.
- b. If you made your purchase at a Sales Office or at an airport where Copa operates, please go to a Sales Office to request a refund.
- c. If you made your purchase on copa.com or by calling our Reservation Center, please click here to complete your request.
4. If you would like to share a compliment or make a complaint, claim, or suggestion about a completed trip, please click here.