Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid only for MileagePlus members who reside in the Copa region except Brazil, Colombia or Panama.
- Offer valid for updating address, phone or email address fields in the MileagePlus account profile. Promotion period ends 11:59 p.m. (CT) on October 31st, 2014.
- This offer does not apply to Premier® qualifying segments (PQS), Premier qualifying miles (PQM), class-of-service bonus miles, class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
- Offer is not combinable.
- You can earn the bonus only one time in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Bonus miles will be posted to the member's MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Bonus miles are not transferable.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the "MileagePlus Program"), which are expressly incorporated herein. United may change the MileagePlus program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners.
Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise.
The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program.
All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to united.com/mileageplus.