*Only available in Panama.
The following passengers are eligible to enjoy our Copa Clubs by showing their boarding pass for an international flight departing on the same calendar day:
- Business Class passengers and/or MileagePlus Premier 1K, Platinum and Gold members traveling in Copa Airlines.
- Star Alliance Gold status passengers on international flights with Star Alliance member airlines.
- Passengers traveling in Business Class or in First Class on international flights with Star Alliance member airlines.
- United Club members *
- Passengers who have daily passes
- Priority Pass cardholders **
- Club Acela cardholders
- KLM and Air France passengers traveling in Business Class ***
- KLM and Air France passengers who are Flying Blue members with Flying Blue Platinum and Gold Elite Plus***
* All United Club members have access to the lounges at the Copa Club.
** Priority Pass Select Cardholders do not have access to Copa Club rooms. Entry to the Copa Club Panama lounge is limited to two (2) guests per cardholder. Because of space limitations at Copa Club Panama, Priority Pass access is restricted between the hours of 4pm and 7pm.
*** Only applicable to the Copa Club in Panama.
Visit United Club for more information on purchasing or renewing your Copa Club or United Club membership, as well as details on Copa Club daily passes.