The Hub of the Americas offers convenient flight schedules designed for very quick connections and seamless end-to-end service. Bags are checked directly to the passenger’s final destination and there is no need to clear customs or immigration when connecting. The airport also has a wide number and variety of duty-free shops.
The Hub of the Americas also has recently renovated and expanded the Copa Club which is jointly operated by Copa Airlines and United Airlines. Business Class passengers and those with Copa Club memberships can enjoy the facilities.
Why does the Hub of the Americas offer the most direct way to connect to the Americas?
Connecting with Copa Airlines
What makes flying with Copa Airlines a seamless experience?
- Copa Airlines flights are scheduled to minimize connection times, which on average take 90 minutes.
- Baggage is checked straight through to the passenger's final destination.
- More direct flights to the major cities in the Americas.
- Copa Airlines provides service to a wide variety of destinations in North, Central, and South America and the Caribbean. Visit our Destination guides.
- One of the youngest fleets in the region with an average of 4.3 years. See our fleet.
- Full service onboard including meals, drinks, movies and music.
- On-time performance above 90%, among the best in the world.
- Award winning MileagePlus frequent flyer program.
Click to enlarge map