Be part of a team of talented young people, where you can be the star of a demanding and challenging project. At Copa Airlines, we encourage innovation and teamwork; therefore, you will be able to design and implement high-impact projects for our company, while developing your leadership and creativity.
Copa Airlines is offering you the opportunity to become part of the leading team that connects Latin America to various cities in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean via our Hub of the Americas.
As a Copa Airlines intern, you will have fulfilling experiences in a diverse environment that thrives on teamwork values and continuous improvement, inspiring you to go a long way in your professional career.
- Be enrolled in a university degree program.
- Have a grade-point average above 2.0
- Availability to work a 4- or 8-hour schedule.
- Complete the pre-admission selection process.
- Be of legal age and Panamanian citizenship.
- 8-hour university internships.
Schedule from Monday to Thursday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- 4-hour university internships.
From Monday to Thursday between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. or,
From Monday to Thursday between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Both categories receive financial support.
When meeting these requirements, please sign up* and apply for the vacancy.
* Information available only in Spanish.