Our Passenger Service Agents are the people responsible for providing a friendly and courteous service at the International Airport of Tocumen. The Copa Airlines Passenger Service Agent is a vital pillar in our organization, since he ensures the punctuality and safety of the flights in transit through the Hub of the Americas.
- Focus on customer service
- Intermediate English
- Intermediate skills of MS Office
- Problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Availability to work on a rotating shifts schedule
The selection process for the Passenger Service Agents includes the following steps:
- Interviews with Human Resources
- Interviews in the area of Passenger Service
- A 24-day training session at the International Airport of Tocumen
It is essential to successfully pass each step, so that the candidates will have the essential tools to start their work as Copa Airlines Passenger Service Agents.
We invite the interested individuals who meet the above requirements to access the Human Resources website and follow the steps indicated. See this tutorial to follow step by step what you need to do to apply to Copa Airlines.