1. What do Copa Vacations packages include?
Copa Vacations offers a great variety of vacation packages to main destinations of North America, Central America, South America and the Caribbean.
All the Copa Vacations packages include:
- Round trip airline ticket on regular flights of Copa Airlines
- Airport - hotel - airport transportation
- Lodging in the most select hotel chains
Exotic, historical and fascinating places, with excellent fares, a great variety of the best hotels and of course the best service of Copa Airlines.
2. What are the advantages of the Copa Vacations program
- Flexible programs, fit to your needs.
- Attractive fares, convenient itineraries.
- Greater amount of vacation options like no other product in its class.
- Earn miles in our frequent flyer program MileagePlus.
3. Where do I make a reservation?
- Your favorite travel agency
- Copa Vacations authorized wholesalers in your city
- Copa Airlines' Sales Offices
4. How can I pay for my Copa Vacations plan?
- Certified Checks
5. Countries where you can find Copa Vacations packages:
Caribbean: San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Central America: San Jose, Costa Rica; Guatemala City, Guatemala; Tegucigalpa, Honduras; Managua, Nicaragua; Panama City, Panama; San Salvador, El Salvador.
North America: Guadalajara and Mexico DF, Mexico; Miami, United States.
South America: Buenos Aires and Cordoba, Argentina; Barranquilla, Bogota, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Cucuta, Medellin, Pereira, Colombia; Guayaquil and Quito, Ecuador; Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Manaos, Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Montevideo, Uruguay; Santa Cruz, Bolivia; Lima, Peru; Caracas and Maracaibo, Venezuela.
6. Our destinations:
Caribbean: Oranjestad, Aruba; Nassau, Bahamas; Havana, Cuba; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Punta Cana, Santiago de los Caballeros and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; St. Maarten.
Central America: Panama City, Panama; San Jose, Costa Rica; Guatemala City, Guatemala.
North America: Los Angeles, Miami, New York and Orlando, United States; Cancun, Guadalajara and Mexico DF, Mexico.
South America: Buenos Aires and Cordoba, Argentina; Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Manaos, Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Colombia; Guayaquil and Quito, Ecuador; Montevideo, Uruguay; Lima, Peru.
7. Important information:
- Some restrictions apply.
- All Copa Vacations packages apply to passengers that are residents of the place of origin of the trip.
- All the plans have an expiration date.
- The "from" price generally corresponds to the lowest fare in double occupancy.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise noted), in American dollars (US$) and lodging taxes are included when clearly indicated.
- All prices are guaranteed only when full payment has been received.
- The double, triple or quadruple accommodation corresponds to one room with two double beds.
- Packages are non-refundable.
- Fares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Copa Airlines acts only as an intermediary of its wholesalers and does not assume responsibility for disadvantages caused by strikes, political reasons, nature, health or any other circumstances like inadequate documentation, lost items, and other disadvantages.
- Copa Vacations wholesalers that participate in the program are responsible for all land services.
- Copa Airlines does not assume responsibility for any additional charge made by the hotel or land operator or any other item not included in the specifications of the package
Discounts for infants, children, elderly passengers and other discounts do not apply in the Copa Vacations tourism packages.
Note: For more information contact your favorite travel agency or Copa Airlines offices.