The following passengers are eligible to enjoy our Copa Clubs by showing their boarding pass for an international flight departing on the same calendar day:
- Business Class passengers and/or ConnectMiles PreferMember Gold, Platinum and Presidential Platinum members traveling in Copa Airlines.
- Star Alliance Gold status passengers on international flights with Star Alliance member airlines.
- Passengers traveling in Business Class or in First Class on international flights with Star Alliance member airlines.
- United Club members *
- Priority Pass cardholders **
- Passengers who purchased day passes at the club
- Club Acela cardholders
- KLM and Air France passengers traveling in Business Class ***
- KLM and Air France passengers who are Flying Blue members with Flying Blue Platinum and Gold Elite Plus ***
* United Club members have access to Copa Clubs when they are traveling in a Star Alliance flight and are entitled to one guest. If the United Club member is traveling on a United flight they are entitled to bring 2 guests or wife and kids below 21.
** Entry is limited to one (1) guest per cardholder (older than 3 years). Due to space constraints at the Panama Lounge, Priority Pass access is restricted between the hours of 4pm and 7pm.
*** Only applicable to the Copa Club in Panama.