- Global membership and access to any of the Copa Clubs, United Clubs and VIP lounges that are part of the Star Alliance.
- An exclusive environment that provides restful and private surroundings.
- WiFi available in all areas within the Copa Club.
- Work stations with Internet access, telephones for making free local calls, and a photocopy and fax center.
- Comfortable areas with local and international television stations.
- Bar area offering a variety of complimentary liquors, wines, and beers.
- Showers. **
- Help making reservations and purchasing tickets, as well as reserving seats.
- A selection of newspapers and magazines.
- Play room for children. **
*Only available in Panama.
The following passengers are eligible to enjoy our Copa Clubs by showing their boarding pass for an international flight departing on the same calendar day:
- Business Class passengers and/or ConnectMiles PreferMember Gold, Platinum and Presidential Platinum members traveling in Copa Airlines.
- Star Alliance Gold status passengers on international flights with Star Alliance member airlines.
- Passengers traveling in Business Class or in First Class on international flights with Star Alliance member airlines.
- United Club members *
- Passengers who purchased day passes at the club
- Club Acela cardholders
- KLM and Air France passengers traveling in Business Class **
- KLM and Air France passengers who are Flying Blue members with Flying Blue Platinum and Gold Elite Plus**
* United Club members have access to Copa Clubs when they are traveling in a Star Alliance flight and are entitled to one guest. If the United Club member is traveling on a United flight they are entitled to bring 2 guests or wife and kids below 21.
** Only applicable to the Copa Club in Panama.